https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Hypsos-CFM-WS-blk-350x1102-1.png 0 0 irmaberendsen https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Hypsos-CFM-WS-blk-350x1102-1.png irmaberendsen2022-11-28 13:13:572022-11-29 09:36:08Account Manager Museum
Account Manager Museum
Hypsos has a strong ambition to grow and strengthen the current market position and is looking for expansion for the account team. Within the team, everyone is personally committed, with the best customer-project match, to bring in and realize sustainable and innovative work.
Hypsos offers a whole series of wonderful conditions and expect the same wonderful personality and results.
Who are you?
In terms of personality, you fit in with us if you recognize yourself in these matters:
- You are creative and commercial and know by thinking along with the customer to offer what he asks and preferably, to exceed this wish of the customer;
- You are a real team player who has collaboration at the top, together we can achieve more should be your motto!
- You are stress resistant and know how to keep your head cool at important moments;
- You have experience in the museum segment and understand the technical side of the projects;
- You have experience with construction projects where multiple stakeholders, parties, tenders etc. are part of the process;
- You obviously have strong social and communication skills and know how to have the right dialogue with our customers;
- You have a very customer-oriented attitude and can switch at any level thanks to your good knowledge of people;
- You think in creative solutions, you can think outside the box and therefore see new and different possibilities that are also feasible;
- You have your own network that you can draw from;
- Your Dutch and English are fluent;
- And you are very enthusiastic about our beautiful projects and want to be part of them!
What are you going to do?
And you’re going to make the following happen:
- You think along with the sales team to determine the strategy and sales goals;
- You manage the entire sales cycle and inform the project teams at an early stage;
- You maintain contacts, build relationships and know how to find and use new opportunities;
- You see new sales opportunities with our customers and know how to win them for you;
- You see opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell;
- Of course you also do the contract negotiations with customers:
- You think along and develop new product and service functions and benefits;
- As a real account manager you respond to complaints and problems and ensure the success of the project and the satisfaction of the customer;
- You also keep a close eye on the administrative part such as sales figures, reports on KPIs and these ultimately complete your success!
What do we offer?
Hypsos rewards you with:
- A good salary;
- 30 days off (24 holidays and 6 atv days);
- Flexible working;
- A car, laptop and company phone;
- Opportunities for personal development;
- A challenging job!
Who are we?
Hypsos was founded in 1910 as a model construction company, has grown into an international exhibition builder and has since become a ‘design & build’ contractor for temporary and permanent experiences for brands, events and museums.
Of course we would like to discuss this in person and we look forward to an appointment!
Do you want to talk about this further?
Send an email to email@example.com! We will contact you within 5 working days!