https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Hypsos-CFM-WS-blk-350x1102-1.png 0 0 irmaberendsen https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Hypsos-CFM-WS-blk-350x1102-1.png irmaberendsen2022-09-13 08:25:452022-09-13 08:25:45Interior builder/CNC craftsman
Are you interested in the most diverse projects? From a simple cabinet to an interactive concept!
Then read on!
What are you going to do?
As an interior builder/carpenter you take care of the (partial) execution of a medium-sized interior project to the realization of complex parts of a museum. You do this both in the preparation in the workshop, and the assembly on location. Travel can be a part of this.
What does your day look like?
You start your day with a smile because you can start a beautiful project again. After a kick-off or receiveand receive your working drawings, you know better than anyone what to do.
You are of course familiar with all production machines and a CNC machine has no secrets for you.
Once the product is ready, it is really yours.
You have the option to go to location at home or abroad to assemble what you have made yourself.
Who are you?
- You are an experienced interior builder with, for example, the MBO training furniture maker / (ship) interior builder
- You have a good command of the Dutch and preferably also the English language
- You can read drawing
- You have experience with a CNC frees.
- You use an organized and structured way of working
- You continue to work until the project is finished and the customer is satisfied!
- You are willing to help realize projects at home and abroad
- You are preferably in possession of a B (or BE) driver’s license.
In addition, you also have the following properties:
- Technical skills and insight
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making capacity
- A stress-resistant and flexible character
- Skills to work in a team
Salary depends on education and experience.
Who are we?
At Hypsos we are professionals by nature. We bring the best of design and manufacturing processes to life to deliver high quality projects for our customers. With our rich heritage dating back more than 100 years, we believe that people are made to connect with each other, face to face; and that is why we are engaged in creating interiors, museums and exhibition environments that inspire.
Hypsos is located in the Soesterberg. Nothing we do is the same, with every project comes a new challenge, however, there is a constant and that is our customer-oriented service. We pride ourselves on our solution-oriented approach and delivering quality projects.
Respond to this vacancy?
Are you interested We are particularly interested in who you are and why you respond to this position. Also indicate what knowledge and experience you still lack and what you would like to develop yourself in.
Send your motivation and CV to Irma Berendsen, HR Advisor to firstname.lastname@example.org