https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1/2019/07/hypsos-logo-grijs.png 0 0 jelleke https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1/2019/07/hypsos-logo-grijs.png jelleke2021-06-25 10:59:232021-06-25 10:59:23Interior Builder / Carpenter
For the successful realisation of (parts) of medium-sized interior projects up to the realisation of complex parts of a museum.
Who are we?
At Hypsos, by our very nature, we are craftsmen. We bring to life the best of design and manufacturing processes to delivery high class projects for our clients. With our heritage that stretches back over 100 years, we believe that people are made to interact with each other, face to face; and thus, we are in the business of creating Interiors, Museum and exhibition environments that inspire.
Based in the Soesterberg, Utrecht, Hypsos has been involved with delivering projects from down the road from our offices to Tokyo, Japan. Nothing we do is the same, with each project comes a new challenge, however, there is a constant and that is our customer centric service. We pride ourselves on offering a solutions driven approach and delivering quality projects.
We are currently working on projects in The Benelux, Denmark, Germany and France, whilst tendering on projects in Greece, The UK and Middle East, never a dull moment in these offices!
Are you next to be welcomed as part of the Hypsos family?
What will you be doing?
As an interior builder / carpenter you will take care of the (partial) implementation of a medium-sized interior project up to the realisation of complex parts of a museum. You will do this both in preparation in the workshop and during assembly on location. Travelling is therefore always part of the job.
- Start: the team leader gives you the working drawings, further information and the material you need to do your job well.
- Production: you make the product from start to finish. Apart from the CNC router, you operate all the machines. Once the product is ready, it is really yours.
- Assembly: after you have packed the product properly, it is ready to be transported for assembly. You go along to locations at home or abroad to assemble what you have made yourself.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced interior builder with, for example, the MBO furniture maker / (ship) interior builder education
- You have a good command of the Dutch and preferably English language
- You can read drawings
- You have an organised and structured way of working
- You work until the project is finished and the customer is satisfied!
- You are prepared to help realise projects at home and abroad
- You preferably have a B driving licence.
You also possess the following characteristics
- Technical skills and insight
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Decision-making ability
- A stress resistant and flexible character
- Skills to work in a team
Salary depending on education and experience.
React to this vacancy?
Are you interested? Then don’t send a standard letter, we are particularly interested in who you are and why you are applying for this great role within Hypsos. Also indicate what knowledge and experience you are missing and where you would like to develop.
Still something for you? Then send your motivation, photo and CV to Jelleke de Vries, HR Advisor: email@example.com.
Of course you can also get more information before you decide to react. You can call Wim Gooijer, Workshop manager, via 06-51202881 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a (digital) tour of our organisation, a cup of coffee and a chat about your possibilities at Hypsos.
On our website you will find examples of projects that we devise, design and make.
Back to all vacancies