https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Hypsos-CFM-WS-blk-350x1102-1.png 0 0 irmaberendsen https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Hypsos-CFM-WS-blk-350x1102-1.png irmaberendsen2022-09-12 08:40:282022-09-13 08:29:45Procurement manager
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager for the procurement of all materials and services that we need within Hypsos. You are the linchpin in our organization.
What are you going to do?
As a Procurement Manager within Hypsos you are part of a driven team and you are in frequent contact with various national and international suppliers in the search for the best solution. You buy items on time at the best conditions and ensure that this seamlessly meets the needs of the project teams, production and customers. Together with your contract manager you go for the best result. The colleagues of the project teams call on your expertise with the common goal: a satisfied customer. What do your tasks and responsibilities look like in concrete terms?
- You are responsible for purchasing all materials, items and services while keeping the stock at the right level;
- You take care of requests for quotations and carry out associated administrative work in the automated system;
- You negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best price/quality ratio;
- You actively build partnerships and maintain intensive contacts with suppliers at home and abroad;
- You provide the project teams with the necessary information for the commercial process;
- You follow the technical developments in the market and respond to them.
Who are you?
You are proactive and you go for quality and results. You are a positive motivator in the organization. You keep an overview, know how to intervene in time and you do so in an authentic way. You have a commercial attitude and a customer-oriented mentality. With you you can laugh and cry, but above all work together with a lot of fun!
You switch effortlessly from Dutch to English and vice versa. Mastery of an extra language can also be useful. Communicating is natural for you and you like to pull the cart and develop your team. Passion for your work and wanting to improve and develop is in your genes and you would like to help build our beautiful Hypsos organization.
What do you bring?
- You have an HBO work and thinking level;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a project environment;
- You are in possession of Nevi 1;
- Knowledge and experience with technical procurement is an important skill;
- Knowledge of exhibition construction/interior construction is an advantage;
- You are able to implement improvements;
- You are a real team player;
- You will master English and Dutch in both speech and writing with excellent writing skills;
- Knowledge of another language is an advantage;
- You are preferably immediately available;
- You are communicatively very skilled to support the entire Hypsos organization.
What we offer?
We offer you a salary that depends on education and experience, but that is certainly attractive and in line with the market. Of course you also have vacation days, because we find work-life balance important. That’s 24 days and 6 ATV days for full employment. You will have access to a mobile phone.
We work in a team with enthusiastic professionals who love to work together on the beautiful projects that Hypsos delivers. We are an informal organization with short lines of communication and personal contact.
We pay attention to personal development and we stimulate training and education.
This job offers plenty of room to use your skills broadly and to further hone them.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Respond!
Do you want to use and develop your knowledge within a creative sector and help with the development of temporary exhibitions and events? This is your chance!
Interesting? Send your motivation, CV (or link to your LinkedIn profile) and description of projects that you have done with your role in it, to Irma Berendsen, HR Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to indicate which knowledge and experience is still lacking and in which you still want to develop.
Of course, you can get more information about the position before you decide to apply. For more information, call Ralph Gosselink, CEO, or send an email to email@example.com for a tour of our company, a cup of coffee and a conversation about your opportunities at Hypsos.