https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Hypsos-CFM-WS-blk-350x1102-1.png 0 0 irmaberendsen https://hypsos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Hypsos-CFM-WS-blk-350x1102-1.png irmaberendsen2022-10-24 08:37:572022-10-25 08:42:02Project manager Expo and temporary exhibitions
Hypsos is a leading company for providing temporary and permanent exhibitions and interior decorations in the worldwide museums and science center industry. We deliver ready-made solutions to government clients, among others, in close cooperation with international design agencies that create spaces tailored to the target group.
We realize complete visitor journeys of physical exhibitions through digital interactive possibilities based on advanced media technologies.
In the role you are responsible for temporary exhibitions and stand construction. We work on international projects. A commercial attitude and customer service mentality combined with excellent leadership and project management skills are a prerequisite for successfully fulfilling this role.
Who are you?
- You have a Technical education, at least HBO /WO level;
- You have 5 years of experience in exhibition or stand construction;
- You are a born project leader with natural leadership skills;
- As a project manager you manage the entire project workflow and supply chain; from design development through off-site production phases to smooth installation and on-site deployment.
In addition, you have the following properties:
- You are design-sensitive;
- You have a proven track record in delivering project solutions, particularly technical design;
- You have value engineering thinking skills;
- You have good communication capabilities to support the sales team.
Your daily work:
As a project manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team in creating quotes from reviewing the first request, managing the established process, responding to customer requests to submitting the final quote.
As a Project Manager, you must be able to be in balance internally and externally and to think ahead and plan. You are able to solve problems creatively and effectively in close collaboration with your client, your team, internal and external stakeholders. You ensure that everything is delivered according to agreed quality requirements, within time and budget and to the satisfaction of all parties involved throughout the year.
- You are fluent in English (common working language) and Dutch (required) in both word and writing with excellent writing skills;
- You have knowledge of the legal aspects of the tendering process;
- Knowledge of another language is an advantage;
- You live in the Netherlands;
- You are preferably immediately available;
- You are willing to travel for 20% to international destinations.
Respond to this vacancy?
If you respond, send us a good motivation about who you are and why you can play this wonderful role. Also indicate which knowledge and experience is still lacking and in which you still have to develop.
Interest? Send your motivation and CV to Irma Berendsen, HR Advisor
Describe in your CV which projects you have led and what role, actions and end results you have achieved.