Hypsos is a leading company for the provision of permanent exhibitions and interior fit-outs in the worldwide museums and science center industry. We deliver turnkey solutions to government clients in close collaboration with international design agencies creating narrative spaces.
Hypsos is the single point of contact for all trades included in the project scope of work.
We realize complete visitor journeys from physical exhibitions via digital interactives based on advanced media technologies
Job description Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager lead for processes and organization of a principal contractor from RIBA 3-7.
You will be responsible for long-term projects of multidisciplinary museum exhibitions in Europe, the UK, and the Middle East. A commercial attitude and client service mentality in combination with excellent leadership and project management skills are a prerequisite for you to successfully fulfill this role.
Who you are:
- You must be in possession of a Technical education, at least HBO level,
- You have 5 years’ experience in the construction businesses (preferable interior & exhibition fit-out)
- Knowledge and experience of the museum sector is a pre, not mandatory.
- You are a born project team leader
- As lead project manager you control the entire project work flow and supply chain; from design development through off-site manufacturing stages into smooth installation and implementation on site.
Also the following strengths should be incorporated into your business skills:
- Design sensitive
- Proven track records in delivering project solutions, especially technical design
- Value engineering thinking
- Communication capacities to support the sales force and tender management
Your daily work:
As a Tender Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the business unit team Musea with creating tenders offers from reviewing the initial request, managing the established tender process, answers clients’ requests to submitting the final bid.
As a Project Manager, you have to be able to balance internal and external and think and plan ahead. You are capable to solve problems creatively and effectively in close collaboration with your client, your team, internal and external stakeholders. You will ensure that all are delivered in accordance with agreed quality requirements, within time and budget, and to the satisfaction of all parties involved consistently throughout the year.
- You are fluent in English (common working language) and Dutch in both speech and writing with excellent writing skills;
- You have knowledge of the legal aspects of the tendering process;
- Knowledge of another language is an advantage;
- You live in Europe and are willing to relocate to the Netherlands;
- You are preferably available immediately;
- You are willing to 20% travel to international destinations.
Salary depending on education and experience.
React to this vacancy?
If you respond, do not send a standard letter but a good motivation about who you are and why you can play this wonderful role. Also, indicate which knowledge and experience are still missing and in which you still need to develop.
Interested? Send your motivation and CV (or link to your LinkedIn profile) to Irma Berendsen, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly describe in your resume which projects you have led and which role, actions and end results you have achieved.
On our website you will find examples of projects that we devise, design and make.