Who together with his team, is responsible for the successful realisation of (parts) of medium-sized interior projects up to the realisation of complex parts of a museum.
Who are we?
At Hypsos, by our very nature, we are craftsmen. We bring to life the best of design and manufacturing processes to delivery high class projects for our clients. With our heritage that stretches back over 100 years, we believe that people are made to interact with each other, face to face; and thus, we are in the business of creating Interiors, Museum and exhibition environments that inspire.
Based in the Soesterberg, Utrecht, Hypsos has been involved with delivering projects from down the road from our offices to Tokyo, Japan. Nothing we do is the same, with each project comes a new challenge, however, there is a constant and that is our customer centric service. We pride ourselves on offering a solutions driven approach and delivering quality projects.
We are currently working on projects in The Benelux, Denmark, Germany and France, whilst tendering on projects in Greece, The UK and Middle East, never a dull moment in these offices!
Are you next to be welcomed as part of the Hypsos family?
What will you be doing?
As team leader (cooperating foreman) you will take care of the (partial) execution of a medium-sized interior project up to the realisation of complex parts of a museum. You will do this both in the preparation in the workshop and during assembly on location. In this you manage a team that varies from 2 to 8 persons and you also carry out part of the production. On location, you are the contact person for parties hired by Hypsos and often also, together with the Project Manager, the face of Hypsos to the customer.
- Start: reading up on the project, thinking along with the draughtsman, making sawing sheets, dividing the work within your team.
- Production: keeping track of the progress and giving feedback to the Project Manager, making sure the colleagues in your team can continue with their work, taking care of the quality and carrying out part of the production themselves.
- Assembly: ensuring that items are properly packed and prepared for transport. Assembling/building on location together with your team. Being the contact point for parties hired by Hypsos.
- Ensuring good cooperation and a positive atmosphere on location.
- Completion: making a short report of the (de)assembly and discussing this with the Project Manager.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced interior builder with, for example, the MBO furniture maker / (ship) interior builder education
- You have experience in leading a team (or have the ambition/capacity to learn this)
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language
- You can read drawings
- You have an organised and structured way of working and are someone who thinks well ahead
- You work until the project is finished and the customer is satisfied!
- You are prepared to help realise projects at home and abroad
- You are in possession of a B driving licence.
In addition, you also possess the following properties
- Technical skills and insight
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Decision-making ability
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- A stress-resistant and flexible character
- Skills to work in a team
- Good knowledge of construction methods and regulations.
Salary depending on education and experience.
React to this vacancy?
Are you interested? Please send us your motivitation. We are particularly interested in who you are and why you are applying for this great role within Hypsos. Also indicate what knowledge and experience you are missing and where you would like to develop.
Interested? Then send your motivation, CV (or LinkedIn link to your profile) to Irma Berendsen, HR Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org.